Social Learning brings a lot of opportunity and challenge to the table when it comes to learning. Are your employees blocked from interacting on Facebook or LinkedIn due to a firewall and legal department? Is your learning content static and non-engaging? Does your organization nurture a true learning community? Are you interested in leveraging the knowledge of multiple subject matter experts, with minimal effort and cost? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this session is for you.
This session will show participants how to make eLearning accessible, encourage participation from various users, and provide an interactive platform. This is easy to do through the synergy between Microsoft SharePoint and Articulate Rapid eLearning. SharePoint extends the life of your learning courses by incorporating threaded discussion forums, Wikis, and document libraries, all tied to your eLearning module in real time. You’ll learn how to connect SharePoint Web services with Articulate training modules, thus creating a dynamic learning environment. Participants with SharePoint and Articulate skills will learn how to employ a tool they can use immediately at their workplace.
In this session, you will learn:
· How to incorporate outside Web services into Articulate courses
· How to apply different SharePoint Web parts to your particular training needs
· How to familiarize yourself with different options to make your training material more compelling
· How to create dynamic data sources
· How to maintain and administer the data sources you create
Audience:Intermediate to advanced participants with some Articulate presenter knowledge.